The candidate-driven recruitment landscape of today has resulted in large organisations bringing in talent managers. Employers understand and recognise the importance of hiring the right talent for their jobs. However, hiring right is a challenge for many organisations. Reasons for this recruitment struggle are simple – time investment and cost impact.
Here are the 6 biggest benefits of partnering with a recruitment agency to source your next team member:
- Industry knowledge – Extensive knowledge about the job market is expected from recruitment agencies. Salary benchmarks, career expectations and developments across industry sectors are what really stand out; this can be difficult for a non-recruiter to keep track of.
- Saves time – Generally this is the main reason organisations hire recruitment agencies. The recruitment process internally can be lengthy, with bumps en route; one can end up spending days without getting anywhere. Partnering with an agency ensures the job will be filled quickly with the right investment.
- Large candidate pool – Access to a plethora of candidates who are ideal for the role. Need someone who has worked in manufacturing but also marketing? The agency is almost sure to know someone who has a diverse set of experiences. Having referenced and pre-screened candidates is an added bonus when you need a temporary staff member at short notice.
- Qualified candidates – With their experience in matching candidates skills and qualifications, you are guaranteed of a thoroughly interviewed candidate. Every detail of your requirement will be covered to ensure you are getting the best match. Recruiters guarantee their placements, meaning they are just as invested in ensuring a great fit.
- Effective job advertisement – With the multiple platforms that are in use today, a recruitment agency will advertise your job role on the right platform, at the right time, using the right words to get the right candidates. They use their years of experience to craft the perfect advertisement, carefully aimed at your target market.
- Increased employer branding – A lesser-known benefit of hiring a recruitment agency is they promote your employer brand. They act as professional representatives and play a big part in helping the candidate understand your values and culture fit. They negotiate for you and back you up whenever needed. In most instances only one person is successfully placed, your recruiter will follow up with the unsuccessful applicants ensuring they are treated with respect and given clear reasons for rejection.
The benefits of partnering and hiring a recruitment agency just don’t stop here. To discover the various other services, support and benefits associated, contact us to get your recruitment and talent management challenges solved!
Readers also enjoyed Employers & Coronavirus – 7 Things To Keep In Mind