In the olden days… Well, not too long ago, we had to explain managers and business owners how to recruit and use a recruitment agency. Business owners found the concept of recruitment support novel and groundbreaking. Common thoughts were “How did I ever go without this in the first place?”.
Fast forward to today. Whilst most understand the recruitment process, some even do a good job of hiring – there is still so much of the process that isn’t recognised. There are applications that aren’t responded to, behavioural skills missed out and even some diverse candidates totally missed out on.
When it comes to using a professional service like accountants, lawyers, business consultants or real estate agents – it’s a given that they are experienced experts in their fields. Your recruiter is in that same category.
Recruiters are highly skilled and experienced professionals with a wealth of knowledge. A recruiter you can trust, means you have a long term business partner who is championing for your employer brand.
When you partner with a recruitment agency to help you with hiring, they bring years of experience. They are aware not only about the market, but also how to ensure a candidate that best fits the team and has the skills for the role.
Why is it valuable to you and your organisation?
Whilst on the surface, recruitment can seem simple – read a resume, do an interview and make an offer. But think about it, how much time and money does this actually cost you and your business?
In a world where time is valuable (if not critical), can you really afford to spend hours crafting the perfect job advertisement, sifting through hundreds of job applications, on tens of job platforms and conducting interview after interview. And after this, still have the energy to prepare and negotiate the best offer?
An experienced and responsive recruiter helps you find fit and ensures you make the most of your time and money. Their strength is their process.
The Process – getting the right advice when recruiting is vital. Having a process that is tailored to your business and talent management style is key to ensure your time is maximised.
Here are some parts of our process that help you save time and money:
- Marketing Experience – Behind the scenes long term knowledge.
- Data Capture – Our online platform captures applicant details through structured questioning. Giving you measurable candidate comparisons.
- Structure – Each part of the hiring process is set up efficiently and effectively, including writing tailored interview questions.
- Screening and Shortlisting – In depth behavioural and emotional intelligence interviewing techniques ensure discovering the best talent.
- Video Interviewing – Software that saves hours by video interviewing questions selected by the employer.
- Skill Testing – Tailored online testing to check hard and soft skills including technicals.
- Reference Checking – Thorough reference checking with verbatim reports to ensure the right candidate is processed.
But wait, there’s more… We empower our partners to find the best talent in the most cost and time effective manner. Our wide range of tools and resources help you chose and decide what works best for you.
Where to from here you ask? We’d love to share with you the various services that we can offer to help your business scale.
Connect with us and let us design a process that works for your business.